Always Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Always' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.3 in / 3.4 cm (width)|
Harry Potter tattoos continue to be a popular way for fans to show their affection for this incredible series and their connection to other Potter-fans. If you're looking for a design that reflects the deep messages of love and friendship that course through the books, then our ‘always’ temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you.
While our environmentally-friendly ‘always’ fake tattoo could be chosen by anyone who wants to showcase their eternal feelings of love for another person, it has particular significance to fans of J.K. Rowling’s books. Throughout the series, readers are led to believe that Snape is a true villain. It is only in the final book that his complex character is understood.
When asked if Snape still loves Lily after so many years, he replies “always,” indicating that his love for her has never stopped and that, because of this, he holds some affection for Harry. Fans latched onto this complexity and have come to love the word “always” as a type of anthem for enduring, albeit unrequited, love.
If this literary theme is one that is important to you, then you’ll love our ‘always’ adhesive tattoo. Designed using a beautiful, handwritten script, our temporary tattoo will have an elegant appearance on your skin. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy. We also have this small ‘always’ fake tattoo and the slightly more complex ‘always’ Deathly Hallows sticker tattoo for you to consider before making your final decision.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend