Axe Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Axe semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
For some people, our axe semi-permanent tattoo simply depicts a tool used for chopping wood. For others, this symbolizes the ability to provide for oneself and build your own life.
Whatever the interpretation, we are confident that our eco-friendly ax long-lasting temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try out this design before getting inked. We created it from a unique blend of gardenia juice, which allows it to sink into the skin and remain visible for around 14 days.
This realistic ax semi-permanent fake tattoo can have a variety of different meanings and symbolism. In some cultures, it symbolizes power and strength, while in others, it represents wisdom, knowledge, and self-sufficiency. In Norse mythology, the axe is associated with Thor, the god of thunder, while in Celtic mythology, it is associated with Lugh, the god of light. In many Native American cultures, the axe is also a powerful symbol, representing the strength of the warrior spirit.
<Today, our minimalist axe long-lasting tattoo is often worn by those who identify with the ax’s symbolism or by anyone who appreciates the symbolism and aesthetics of this fascinating design. It comes in a set of two, so it’s great for sharing with friends and trying out placements. Check out our collection of Native American 2-week temporary tattoos for other interesting ideas.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend