Bouguereau's The First Kiss Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
William Adolphe Bouguereau's L'Amour et Psyché, enfants temporary tattoo. The original artwork is an oil painting by William Adolphe Bouguereau in 1890, mistakenly named as The First Kiss.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 x 1.6 in / 7 x 4 cm|
Tattoos featuring famous works of art are a bold and eye-catching way to display your appreciation for your favorite piece of art. These designs are not easy to pull off, often taking a great amount of time and effort to create. As such, you’ll definitely want to be sure this is the right choice before taking the plunge.
Our Bouguereau The First Kiss temporary tattoo is a great choice for anyone who is considering getting this fascinating painting inked on their skin. We have created this fake tattoo to provide a close replica of Bouguerou’s original painting.
Bouguereau’s painting, originally named L'Amour et Psyché, Enfants, depicts Cupid and Psyche as infants, which was a common trope in the late 1800s. The story represents the perils of jealousy and love’s ability to triumph, even in unlikely situations. If this is a message you are attracted to, then our Bougeurea adhesive tattoo may be the right choice for you.
Our L'Amour et Psyché, Enfants temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. Try out placements, share with a friend, or even consider matching tattoos with your partner or fellow art-loving best friend.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend