Bumblebee Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Realistic bumblebee temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Many people are attracted to bumblebee tattoos for the symbolism associated with these tiny creatures. For many of us, the plump and slow-moving bumblebee is a welcome presence in our garden. As they industriously go about their work of collecting nectar for their hive, bees unwittingly serve as key pollinators in the garden. For this reason, bees are often seen as symbols of hard work, as well as fertility.
Bees are also strongly associated with loyalty and family because bees always return home to their hive at the end of the day. All of the work they do during the day is done with the sole purpose of ensuring the well-being of the hive. Highly connected to their enormous families, bees are a positive symbol of a large and harmonious family.
If you’re considering a bee tattoo, our realistic bumblebee temporary tattoo is a great way to experiment with this design before getting inked. If your preference leans towards life-like designs, our bumblebee fake tattoo is perfect for you. The full-color design features fine detailing on the body, wings, and legs of this beautiful insect. If you prefer a minimalist design, check out this bee temporary tattoo.
Our bee adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. Bee tattoos are also popular among partners, siblings, and friends who seek a matching tattoo to represent their loyalty and bond.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend