Cherry Blossom Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor cherry blossom temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Strongly associated with the arrival of spring, cherry blossoms are a beautiful reminder to enjoy the special moments of life. In Japan and South Korea, cherry blossom season is well-loved because it marks the end of winter and the arrival of spring. Families and friends gather together to celebrate the short season, which lasts just two short weeks. It’s a time of happiness and general merrymaking that is anticipated throughout the dreary winter.
With our cherry blossom temporary tattoo, you can hold a small part of this sacred season close to you all year round. Signifying both renewal and the cyclical nature of life, a cherry blossom tattoo is a unique way to show your appreciation for springtime.
This cherry blossom fake tattoo was created in collaboration with Zihee, a South Korean tattoo artist who is known for her colorful nature-inspired tattoos. It comes in a set of three, making it the perfect way to experiment with different placements before getting inked. Love Zihee’s whimsical style? Be sure to check out the full collection of nature-inspired temporary tattoos designed by Zihee.
Each of our temporary tattoos is created using environmentally friendly materials, such as vegetable-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable materials. In this way, we aim to reduce our environmental impact with our plastic-free fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend