Cornflower Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Watercolor style cornflower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.5 cm (height)|
A common sight across European meadows each summer, the lovely blue cornflower is rich in symbolism and folklore. These flowers were named for their ubiquitous presence in cornfields, but they may also be referred to as “bachelor’s buttons” because they were worn by men who had a romantic interest in a particular woman. In England, women would wear cornflowers to show they were ready for marriage. For this reason, cornflowers are traditional symbols of hopefulness, romance, and patience.
Cornflowers are a special part of European history. When Queen Louise of Prussia hid her children in a field of cornflowers to protect them from Napoleon’s army, she placed flowers in their hair to camouflage them. As a result, her son, who later became the King of Prussia, deemed the cornflower as their national emblem
Our cornflower temporary tattoo was designed by Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from South Korea. Inspired by nature, Zihee creates colorful and highly detailed designs to reflect her passion for her natural surroundings. Flowers have special significance in Korean culture where every birthdate has a flower assigned to it. The cornflower is the birth flower of March 5 and August 2 and is considered to be a symbol of happiness.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, our eco-friendly fake tattoos are the perfect way to experiment with different designs and placements. Whether you want to embrace romantic hopefulness, want to celebrate a special birthday, or simply love these beautiful wildflowers, our cornflower fake tattoo comes in a set of three so it’s the best way to try before you buy.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend