Dotwork Snake Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist dotwork snake semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Since ancient times, mankind has been fascinated by snakes. Perhaps owing to their unique slithering movement or the way they shed their skin in order to grow, stories of snakes and serpents are plentiful in folklore and religious scripts. This rich history continues today, with snakes making frequent appearances in tattoo design.
If this is something you’re considering, then you’ll love trying out our beautiful dotwork snake semi-permanent tattoo. Created from sustainable, skin-friendly ingredients, our snake long-lasting tattoo arrives in a set of two so you can try out placements and make sure this is the best choice for you before getting inked.
The symbolism of snake tattoos is rich and varied. In many cultures, the serpent is a symbol of transformation and healing, representing change, growth, and renewal. Additionally, snakes are associated with wisdom and intuition, making them particularly fitting motifs for creatives or those seeking insight into their subconscious minds. Finally, in Western culture, we see the snake as a representation of the balance between good and evil due to its association with the Garden of Eden story.
Given its complex meaning across cultures and history, our dotwork snake semi-permanent temporary tattoo is a great choice for your next design. If you’re looking for a different variation, we have many options for you to choose from in our collection of snake 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend