Double Arabic Waw Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Temporary tattoo that reads 'love' in Arabic calligraphy.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
This design features the Arabic “Waw” letter which represents a personal pronoun for “God” and is attached with an immense amount of spirituality and respect towards the creator. The double Waw means that the souls find the places of the pieces of love belonging to each other, and that the hearts support and sustain each other. Because Waw requires to be double in unity. It is possible to stand still only with your reflection, with your counterpart. They say man is born in the form of a "Waw", and turns to look like an "Elif" when he thinks he has begun to understand life just by wandering around. And if he can re-discover himself and be like a Waw, he will hear the song of the universe and have the knowledge of eternal love. The point where they converge is where duality arrives at monism, oneness.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend