Earth Alchemical Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Earth alchemical symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
The classical alchemical symbols for earth, water, fire, air, and spirit make fascinating topics in tattoo design. Practiced throughout Europe, the Middle East, China, and India, alchemy is an ancient study that eventually led to the development of modern chemistry. For thousands of years, these ancient civilizations believed that everything on earth was created from these five elements.
While today we understand that our chemical makeup is more complex, the alchemical symbols provide a unique way to connect with our deeper spiritual instincts. The earth symbol represents the literal grounding of our bodies to the earth, as well as stability and stillness.
If you’re thinking about getting this type of tattoo, our earth alchemical symbol temporary tattoo is the best way to try out the concept before committing to ink. This minimalist design comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend.
As our root chakra, earth also represents home, growth, and support. We are able to channel this chakra by maintaining our physical connection to the earth whenever we sit, stand, or lie on the ground. Whatever your motivation for choosing this design, our earth alchemical symbol fake tattoo offers a sophisticated way to connect with this element.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend