Evil Eye Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small eye temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
The evil eye is a universal symbol of protection. Predominant in West Asia and the Mediterranean, the evil eye is thought to bring bad luck to the person it is directed to. With it, the wearer can reflect any bad energy that is directed at them. If you’d like to carry an extra layer of protection with you throughout your day, our evil eye temporary tattoo will be right down your alley.
Small, minimalist, and created using fine lines, our evil eye temporary tattoo can be worn by men and women of all ages. Simplistic yet extremely powerful, this mystical piece is made of non-toxic, biodegradable materials. Plastic-free and delivered in 100% paper packaging, our evil eye temporary tattoo comes in packs of three so that you can test out the design on different parts of your body or share your newfound protection with friends and family.
Have you been thinking of getting an evil eye tattoo for a while? If so, you may not be sure of the design you want. If this is the case, our evil eye temporary tattoo will give you the chance to test out your piece before opting for the real thing.
If you’re a no-nonsense kind of person that doesn’t want to be affected by negativity and bad vibes from others, our evil eye temporary tattoo is exactly what you need in your life!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend