Fine Line Four Leaf Clover Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style four leaf clover semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
One of the most well-known good luck symbols in Western culture is the four-leaf clover. As such, it’s no surprise that this motif is a top choice in tattoos. Before committing, try out this fine line four leaf clover semi-permanent tattoo to ensure it’s the right choice.
We created this plastic-free four-leaf clover long-lasting tattoo in collaboration with Puntuak, a Basque tattoo artist who is celebrated for his thought-provoking designs that feature meaningful symbols. Made from a blend of gardenia juice, the ink in this 2-week tattoo sinks into the skin, allowing it to last for around two weeks before fading away.
While this design is appreciated worldwide, our four-leaf clover semi-permanent temporary tattoo is particularly popular among those who enjoy its Celtic symbolism. The ancient druids used three-leaf clovers to see and avoid evil spirits. When they found a four-leafed variety, these rare plants were used as a charm for protection against bad luck.
Many people use our four-leaf clover long-lasting fake tattoo to bring more magic into their lives or recall simpler times from childhood when hunting for a lucky shamrock was the best way to spend the day. No matter the motivation, our 2-week tattoos are the ideal way to experiment before getting inked. For other nature-inspired designs, check out all of our 2-week temporary tattoos featuring leaves.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend