Fine Line Rose Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line rose two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Roses are a classic option to consider for your next tattoo. These beautiful flowers are often used to express love, passion, romance, and devotion. Whether you’re attracted to roses for their symbolism or their appearance, our fine line rose semi-permanent tattoo offers you the ultimate way to experiment with this design before getting inked.
Our sustainable rose long-lasting temporary tattoo features a minimalist outline of a rose with fine detailing on its leafy stem and petals. This is a wonderful design for someone who appreciates a simple design that shows off the inherent beauty of this famous flower.
Traditional symbols of love and passion, roses also remind us that love can be painful. Just as a roses’ thorns can cause pain, so too does love have the potential to wound us. If you are wise enough to examine both aspects of love, then our fine line rose two-week tattoo could be the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
Created using skin-friendly, plant-based inks, our rose semi-permanent temporary tattoo is designed to last on your skin for at least 2 weeks. Would you prefer a smaller version of this design? Then our small fine line rose semi-permanent tattoo will be a better choice for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend