Floral Temporary Tattoo Set by Mini Lau
Illustrative style lavender temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||12 (6x2)|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
Mini Lau is a tattoo artist based in Hong Kong who is known for her small-scale tattoos that feature whimsical and intricate designs, often inspired by her encounters with nature. Her artistic abilities were enhanced by her training in Korea to learn the techniques associated with creating tiny tattoos.
Beautiful, fresh, and unique, her enchanting tattoos are sought-after around the world. While you might not be able to travel to Hong Kong for a session with Mini Lau, you can try out some fake tattoos created in collaboration with her! Our floral temporary tattoo set by Mini Lau features six of her most loved floral designs. Each of these fake tattoos is created in vivid colors and features detailed renditions of treasured flowers such as lavender, lily, peony, and iris.
If you love flowers, don’t miss this stunning collection of fake tattoos. You’ll get three of each flower, perfect for trying out different placements or sharing with a friend! Want to explore more of Mini Lau’s designs? Check out the full Mini Lau temporary tattoo collection.
Our temporary tattoos are unique because they are 100% recyclable and plastic-free. We use environmentally-friendly materials to create our fake tattoos, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals everywhere.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend