Green Branch Temporary Tattoo by Zihee - Set of 3
Watercolor green branch temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.1 in / 5.4 cm (height)|
If you have a deep appreciation for plants and flowers, you might be considering permanent ink as a way to show your connection to nature. A beautiful option to consider is this green branch temporary tattoo by Zihee.
Featuring Zihee’s distinctive watercolor style, this eco-friendly green branch fake tattoo features a long elegant branch with three leafy twigs extending from it. You might be interested in this design simply because of how it looks on your skin, but you may also be attracted to it for its deeper symbolism.
Many people choose Zihee’s green branch sticker tattoo for its associations with growth, fertility, and new beginnings. In addition, a branch can be used as a symbol of strength and resilience, as it is able to bend without breaking. Because the leaves of the branch are constantly being renewed, many cultures view them as a symbol of hope and regeneration.
Created in collaboration with Zihee, an incredible tattoo artist from Seoul, our green branch adhesive tattoo offers you the opportunity to try out her unique work even if you won’t have the chance to get inked by her in person. It’s also the ideal way to experiment with placements before getting inked since it comes in a set of three! For other inspiring options, check out all the designs in our collection of nature temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend