Green Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor blue and green crescent moon temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Tattoos featuring crescent moons are a popular way to embrace the mystical power of the moon and serve as a powerful way to connect with feminine energy. If you’re considering this type of tattoo but are looking for a design that will stand out from the crowd, then this green crescent moon temporary tattoo is a great option to consider.
We created this eco-friendly green crescent moon fake tattoo in collaboration with Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from Seoul. She is well-known for her watercolor style, which is demonstrated here. Using a blend of greens and blue-ish purples, her watercolor green crescent moon sticker tattoo has a unique and eye-catching appearance.
This design allows you to connect with the meaning of this important symbol. In some cultures, the moon is seen as a symbol of femininity, and the crescent Moon tattoo can represent the wearer's connection to the natural world. This is further enhanced through the use of green in this design. Additionally, this design could be chosen as a symbol of rebirth or new beginnings, making it an ideal choice for those who are starting a new chapter in their lives.
Whatever the meaning, our green crescent moon adhesive tattoo is sure to add a touch of mystery and magic wherever you place it. It comes in a set of three, so you have a few chances to try out various placements before getting inked! We also offer this similar purple crescent moon temporary tattoo by Zihee.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend