Hailey Minimalist Arrow Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist chevron arrow temporary tattoo, inspired by Hailey Bieber's right pinky finger tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 1 cm (height)|
Chevrons are ancient symbols that have been in use since Greco-Roman times. It was the fourth letter of the Roman alphabet and considered a lost symbol of the Roman empire since it no longer exists in the modern Latin alphabet. As a symbol, it was used to represent far-ranging concepts, including the island of Crete, mountain ranges, or pyramids. The chevron was especially prominent in artwork, pottery, rock carvings, and military insignia.
Today, the chevron continues to be an intriguing symbol. It’s currently enjoying a renaissance in the tattoo world where it frequently appears as two upward-pointing arrows. Hailey Bieber and Avril Lavigne both have tattoos that include this sign. Some say that its modern usage symbolizes the ability to create your own reality.
Are you thinking about permanent ink? If so, our minimalist arrow temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It features two tiny arrows that form a classic two-lined chevron. You can position it in a number of ways to change its meaning.
Our minimalist chevron temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out Hailey Bieber’s pink finger placement or experiment with other locations. Created entirely from eco-friendly materials, this is the ideal way to try before you buy without harming the planet! For a slightly bigger option, check out this version of our chevron arrow temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend