Infinity Arrow Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist small infinity arrow temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1'6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Arrow tattoos are popular because they allow for a high level of customization that can make each design deeply personal. Not only are they a cool-looking design, but arrows are also powerful symbols. There is a strong association between arrows and Native American culture. Many Native American tribes relied on arrows to feed their families and protect their tribes. For this reason, arrows are often seen to represent protection and family.
Similarly, arrows may be chosen as symbols of conflict, triumph, or peace. Today, someone might get an arrow tattoo to commemorate a time of conflict in their life or to show that they have overcome this conflict and are now at peace.
Our infinity arrow temporary tattoo is unique because it incorporates an infinity loop into the design, giving it added meaning. It can be interpreted to mean that there will always be struggles, but you can find a way to triumph over them and achieve peace. The design has a carefree feel to it, almost like an arrow gliding effortlessly through the air.
Our infinity arrow temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for experimenting with before getting permanent ink or sharing with friends! We created these plastic-free fake tattoos using soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and recyclable papers.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend