Ingwaz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist Ingwaz (aka Yngvi or Ing) rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The Ingwaz symbol is the twenty-second letter of Futhark, the oldest form of germanic alphabet. Created as a representation of Ing, the god of the creative act and fertility, the Ingwaz symbol is meant to carry all of the energy of life. It symbolizes the beginning or the end of a cycle as well as harmony and balance. Minimalist yet bold, our Ingwaz temporary tattoo is a statement piece that is perfect for anyone needing strength and energy for a new chapter in their life.
Made using the highest quality, non-toxic materials, our temporary Ingwaz tattoo is perfect for the environmentally conscious as it comes free of plastic and 100% paper packaging. Packed with meaning, this unique eco-friendly design is small yet extremely powerful and holds a mound of divinatory, spiritual, and physiological meaning.
The shape of the Yngvi symbol represents the fact that energy and power are concentrated and internalized. It is a seed that contains all of the elements needed to develop a full and complete life. As with all seeds, the Ingwaz sign is a reminder that it must hatch in order for it to reach its full potential.
Whether you are ready to let the lessons you have learned bear fruit or you are at a turning point in your life, our temporary Ingwaz tattoo is the perfect reminder that you need to give life your all if you truly want to make the most of it.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend