Karma Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist handwritten font 'karma' semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
When translated from Sanskrit, the word featured in our handwritten ‘karma’ semi-permanent tattoo refers to the effect or consequence of any action or deed. But the true meaning of this word goes much deeper than this translation.
Although this concept behind our ‘karma’ long-lasting tattoo is integral to many Eastern religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, it has crossed over into Western popular culture, where it is often used to explain the natural consequences of one’s actions. This word's secular and religious use has led it to become a common tattoo.
Many people use our eco-friendly ‘karma’ semi-permanent fake tattoo as a reminder that everything we do has consequences, whether good or bad. As such, it can be seen as a motivator to lead a positive life and care for the people and world around us.
For anyone considering getting this meaningful tattoo, our ‘karma’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is the ideal way to experiment before getting ink. We create our unique 2-week tattoos from a blend of plant-based juices, which allow the design to last on the skin for about 14 days. For other options, explore the full collection of word 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend