Kaunan Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist kaunan rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
With a literal interpretation meaning “torch,” kaunan (or kenaz) is the rune of heat and light. This rune is associated with creativity, art, and transformation and invokes thoughts of a blacksmith working his tool over the flame. In the same way that heat is able to transform a piece of metal into a useful object, the kaunan rune represents transformation and illumination on our path towards enlightenment.
This rune is hot and passionate. It’s the rune of artists and craftsmen. While it invites us to embrace our workmanship, it also reminds us to act with caution to take care that we don’t burn ourselves while undergoing transformation.
Our kaunan rune temporary tattoo is created in the minimalist style, making it the ideal choice for anyone who prefers a simple, subtle version of this ancient rune. If you’re thinking about getting a kenaz tattoo, our eco-friendly fake tattoo is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend.
The kaunan rune is also a rune of observation. In the same way that light reveals the truth, we are reminded to keenly observe all that occurs around us as we embark on our pursuit of truth and enlightenment.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend