Libra Constellation Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style Libra constellation temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.7 in / 4.4 cm (width)|
When ancient civilizations looked at the night sky, they did not yet understand the exact nature of the twinkling lights above. Instead, they created stories and mythologies to explain their presence in the night sky. These stories formed the basis for today’s horoscope and the colorful stories behind each sign.
If you love this history and embrace the power of your own sign, then you’ll love our Libra constellation temporary tattoo. We’ve connected the stars with a fine line, which makes the outline of Libra’s scales more apparent.
Our plastic-free Libra constellation fake tattoo is a great choice for anyone who loves this aspect of their star sign. Just like the scales of justice represent balance and fairness, Libras are known for their even temperament and ability to see both sides of every issue.
If you feel a deep connection to this symbol, our Libra stars sticker tattoo will be a wonderful visual representation of your desire for peace and justice. Arriving in a set of three, our Libra sign adhesive tattoo is the best way to experiment with placements and try out this design before making a permanent commitment. You may want to try out some of the other options in our collection of Libra constellation temporary tattoos before making your final choice.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend