Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo by Harmlessberry - Set of 3
Fine line flower bouquet temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
There is no denying the popularity of lotus tattoos. These deeply meaningful designs appeal to a wide variety of people, which makes them a common motif in tattoo design. This ecological lotus flower temporary tattoo by Harmlessberry is the perfect choice for anyone who seeks a beautiful design to set them apart from the crowd.
Harmlessberry is a tattoo artist from Russia who is known for her exquisite designs that frequently include sacred spiritual elements. Her fine line lotus flower fake tattoo is a great example of the work she is known for.
In Eastern cultures, the lotus symbolizes spiritual enlightenment, as it rises from the muddy depths of a pond to blossom into a beautiful flower. It is also a symbol of purity and rebirth, as its white petals remain untouched by the mud in which it grows. Created from a series of fine lines, this detailed lotus flower sticker tattoo by Harmlessberry has elements that remind us of the Unalome, imbuing the design with additional meaning.
The addition of the swirling lines beneath the flower can point to the wearer’s spiritual journey and their desire to continue to move towards enlightenment. Arriving in a set of three, Harmlessberry’s lotus flower temporary tattoo is the ideal way to try out one of her beautiful designs. For more of her work, check out the entire collection of Harmlessberry ephemeral tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend