Love All Trust Few Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Love all, trust few' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.6 in / 6.5 cm (width)|
William Shakespeare left countless stories to inspire and entertain us. His words frequently ring as true now as they did 400 years ago. ‘Love all, trust few’ is one such famous example. Often repeated, these words offer sage advice on how to compose yourself in life.
These words were spoken by a mother to her son before he departed for court after the death of his father in All’s Well that End’s Well. In her parting words, she shares warm motherly advice to “love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” These are words to live by for anyone. Acting with kindness and love to those around you will serve you well, but your allegiance and trust must be given judiciously. As her son enters the world and starts a life apart from her, this mother ensures her son will be prepared to cope with new personalities and challenging situations.
If these words ring true to you, then our ‘love all, trust few’ fake tattoo could be just what you’re looking for! Written in a classic handwritten font, this design will add a touch of elegance anywhere you place it. Our eco-friendly tattoos are a unique way to experiment with different designs and placements before taking the plunge and getting a tattoo. This one comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend