'Luce' by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Luce' temporary tattoo, handwritten in a beautiful script by Jakenowicz itself.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Jakenowicz, a talented tattoo artist from Poland, is known for his beautiful and thought-provoking designs. This ‘luce’ temporary tattoo is a perfect example of the work that has put him on the map.
Designed using an ethereal handwritten font, Jakenowicz’s ‘luce’ fake tattoo showcases the Italian word for “light.” This design is a wonderful choice for anyone who has an appreciation for the Italian language and a personal connection to this word.
There are many reasons why you might choose to get the word “luce” inked on your skin. Our plastic-free ‘luce’ sticker tattoo could remind you to stay positive and hopeful in difficult times. You may see it as a symbol of your own spiritual beliefs and or a way to express your connection to the natural world.
Additionally, this ‘luce’ by Jakenowicz adhesive tattoo could be seen as a metaphor for knowledge or understanding. You might choose this design as a way of affirming your commitment to lifelong learning. Whatever the reason, this is the best way to try before you buy since it comes in a set of three. For more inspiring designs, check out the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.