Mad Hatter's Hat Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Mad Hatter's Hat temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)|
The Mad Hatter is a famous character from Lewis Carroll’s book Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Given his moniker ‘mad’ from another character in the book called the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter is more than just a fictional character -- he is a representation of time. Our eco-conscious Mad Hatter’s Hat temporary tattoo is a simple yet bold statement that will help you remember a special time in your life.
Alice and Wonderland is among the most famous examples of literary nonsense, featuring unusual and exciting creatures throughout the story. The reason for the Mad Hatter being a representation of time is that time is the only thing the character cannot escape from throughout the book. The message is that time is always moving forward, leaving experiences and memories in its wake.
This Mad Hatter design is one of our many plastic-free temporary tattoos that is printed and shipped in 100% paper packaging. Clear and crisp, it features a simple Mad Hatter’s hat with bold black linework. Unique from other Mad Hatter designs thanks to its simplicity and underlying messaging, this temporary tattoo was created using the highest quality plant-based materials, perfect for those who are health and environmentally conscious.
If you want a memento from a mad moment you’ve recently had with friends or family, our Mad Hatters Hat temporary tattoo is the ideal memento for your next reunion with them.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend