Made of Stardust Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Made of stardust' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3.2 in / 8 cm (width)|
The human body is made from a complex blend of elements, like carbon, phosphorus, and nitrogen. However, all of these life-giving compounds come from hydrogen and helium, which are the two main elements found in stars millions of light years away. In other words, we are all literally made of stardust, the very elements that are created in stars, recycled for eons, and blended into this perfectly chaotic place we call home.
Our eco-conscious “Made of Stardust” temporary tattoo can empower you to become the brightest star in the night sky and showcase your qualities in a subtle, elegant way. This unique design features the phrase “Made of Stardust” in beautifully hand-drawn cursive script, giving it a classy appearance that those around you will find dazzling.
Printed on plastic-free packaging, our “Made of Stardust” temporary tattoo is made using non-toxic materials including plant-based ink, which reduces the impact it has on the environment. It’s the perfect alternative for those who want to celebrate their potential to become a bright star without damaging our planet.
Looking for a bold way to make a statement? Our “Made of Stardust” temporary tattoo is a great choice if you want a reminder that your body and the beautiful stars that light up the night sky are made of the exact same thing.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.