Matching Hearts Temporary Tattoos (Set of 3+3)
Small minimalist matching heart outlines temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm & 0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
It’s common to associate hearts with cupid, romance, and desire. What most people don’t know is that the heart symbol is an ancient, mysterious icon that describes much more than the emotion of love. Although the brain is in charge of reasoning and rational behavior, the heart represents emotional wisdom and balance. Complex, powerful, and sweet, this matching hearts temporary tattoo is ideal for friends and couples who want to show love for each other.
Today, the heart symbol represents strong emotions of affection and attachment. For many, this simple icon captures the essence of life and speaks directly to the soul. Egyptians believed that the heart was the first part of humans to be born and the last part to die. By preserving the hearts of their rulers, ancient Egyptians were also safekeeping their will power, courage, and wisdom.
In civilizations like the Roman empire, the heart icon became a religious symbol that represented God’s love. In Greek mythology, the god of love Eros, who is also known as cupid, is often associated with the heart icon because whoever was shot with his arrows was filled with uncontrollable desire.
If you want to find the perfect matching heart temporary tattoo, this may just be the best choice for you.
Don't hold back! Delivery is free for orders over $9 ;)
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend