Matching Sun And Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2+2
Minimalist matching crescent moon, sun and star temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2+2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Seen as two counterparts in nature, the sun and the moon come hand in hand when it comes to visual representations, especially in the tattoo world. Great for couples, friends and family members wanting matching tattoos, the sun and moon symbolize a merging expression of opposites. If you and your loved one are looking for matching pieces to unite you on a deeper level, our matching sun and moon temporary tattoos could be just what you’ve been looking for.
Minimalist and created in a minimal style our matching sun and moon temporary tattoos are sold separately in two packs of two, meaning you can try them out on different parts of your body or share them with more than one friend or relative. You can also purchase the sun and the moon separately.
Made using high-quality, non-toxic ink and materials, our plastic-free temporary tattoos come in 100% paper packaging. They’re, therefore, the perfect green alternative for the eco-conscious out there!
Getting matching tattoos is a big commitment. Our temporary tattoos allow you to try out different designs on different parts of your body so that you can be sure that you love your piece before getting the real deal. If you’re looking for a small and subtle piece to mark how special your relationship is with your friend or a family member, our matching sun and moon tattoos are the perfect designs for you!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend