Minimalist Compass Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist compass rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm|
Used as a navigational tool since the 14th century, the compass rose was first worn as a tattoo by seamen who thought that the symbol would bring them good luck. Today, this tattoo design has varying meanings depending on the wearer. For some, the compass rose is to remind them to stay focused on the future and to leave the past in the past or it can be a reminder to look forward after a particularly tumultuous time in life.
Our temporary compass rose tattoo is an ecological alternative that may act as a reminder to stay on the right track -- that to achieve your goals, you’ll need to go in the right direction. This design can also be a symbol of honor for the past while also looking forward and being open to the future.
Made using safe and non-toxic ink, our minimalist temporary compass rose tattoo is an environmentally conscious alternative perfect for those who love adventure, travel, and spirituality. Also referred to as a Rose of the Winds, the symbol represents awakening, discovery, and spiritual direction. The present, the past, the future, and infinite possibility mark each major point of the compass.
Whatever journey you find yourself on, our compass rose temporary tattoo is the perfect symbol to mark the start of your new adventure through life.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend