Minimalist Saturn Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line style Saturn temporary tattoo. Set of three.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
For many of us, the galaxy is a magical place that we look up to and fantasize about while we grow up. However, one planet stands out more than others. In terms of color, shape, and design, Saturn is easily recognizable thanks to the giant ring that contours it. Aside from being extremely cool looking, Saturn is packed with symbolism. The planet represents stability, authority, and domination. If you’re ready to assert your dominance and take control of your inner power, our minimalist Saturn temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Created in a small fine line style, our minimalist Saturn temporary tattoo is a subtle piece that holds an incredible amount of strength. Made using the highest quality, non-toxic materials, this eco-conscious alternative is made without plastic and comes in 100% paper packaging. FDA-compliant and perfect for men and women of all ages, this piece is designed with mother nature in mind.
Saturn is the one planet that truly reminds us of our boundaries in life. It determines our lives, reminding us of the fact that everyone ages and grows. It equips us with the rationality, maturity, stability, and endurance we need to make the right decisions and live a prosperous life. If you’re going through a time of personal growth and maturity, our minimalist Saturn temporary tattoo is exactly what you need to symbolize this stage of your life.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend