Minimalist Standing Cat Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist standing cat temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
While dogs are known as human’s best friends, cats are also faithful companions that furnish us with a unique type of affection. The relationship between humans and cats spans thousands of years as small felines were often allowed to remain in settlements and cities across Europe and Asia. Today, cats have become a part of our identity as human beings as they have inspired songs, films, and even tattoo designs.
Our temporary standing cat tattoo is an eco-friendly, elegant alternative that allows you to showcase your love for our furry feline friends. It’s printed on biodegradable paper using non-toxic ink and it features a simple line drawing in the shape of the outline of a cat.
Cats are often associated with independence, survival, and self-preservation because they have the ability to overcome almost any obstacle. Although feared in some parts of the world, cats are also regarded as a symbol of rebirth, friendship, sensitivity, and femininity. As a matter of fact, ancient Egyptians revered many goddesses such as Bast and Sekmet, which had feline features.
There are many superstitions surrounding cats, partially due to the fact that they are nocturnal. Some believe that cats have nine lives, making our temporary standing cat tattoo the perfect symbol for resurrection and longevity.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend