Minimalist Turtle Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long-lasting minimalist sea turtle semi-permanent temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
There are many reasons why someone might choose to get a turtle tattoo. These fascinating animals have made appearances throughout folklore and mythology and remain a source of interest today. If you’re considering getting this wonderful creature inked on your skin, our minimalist turtle semi-permanent tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy.
One of the most common reasons people choose our minimalist turtle long-lasting tattoo is to represent their passion for protecting our environment. In Native American mythology, the turtle is often seen as a symbol of Mother Earth, due to its association with the land and water. Some tribes believe that the entire continent of North America rides on the back of an enormous sea turtle, heightening the connection between turtles and the environment.
The turtle is also considered to be a bringer of good fortune and is often depicted in art and literature as a wise and venerable creature. In China, the turtle is associated with longevity and wisdom and is often used as a symbol of strength and perseverance. As such, you might choose our plastic-free sea turtle semi-permanent tattoo to invite any of these virtues into your life.
Designed in the fine line style, our elegant sea turtle long-lasting tattoo will look incredible anywhere you decide to place it. Arriving in a set of two, you can try out placements or share one with a friend. Thanks to the special blend of gardenia juice that we use in these 2-week tattoos, you’ll get to enjoy the effects of this design for around 14 days before it fades from your skin. Not the sea creature you’re looking for? No worries, we have a whole collection of sea animal 2-week temporary tattoos for you to choose from!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.