Minimalist Wave Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist wave temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Waves are a natural occurrence in almost every body of water and they happen as the reaction to an action or motion. What many don’t know is that waves are a crucial part of our ecosystem as they transport water, minerals, and even living beings from one corner of the world to the next in a constant cycle. This minimalist wave temporary tattoo is ideal for people that are going through a long, transformative journey until the shores of their destination.
In Polynesia and other regions, waves are regarded as a sacred symbol of nature that allows them to live off the land. This symbol can also represent forthcoming events, strong emotions, secrets, unique opportunities, and even lurking danger. Although they can be very similar, no wave is exactly like the other, so there is an element of originality that comes with this temporary wave tattoo.
For surfers, waves provide a potent adrenaline rush, so this pastime has evolved into a lifestyle. Those of adventurous nature, like extreme sports, and rarely turn down new experiences live their life like the cycle of the wave. If you’re looking for something that represents your unique journeys with all of its ups and downs, this temporary wave tattoo is for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend