Moon and Dots Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small and sharp black crescent temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm|
The moon is symbolic of so many cultures and beliefs. It is the perfect symbol for anyone who believes in the celestial body and the influence that it has on us. Crescent moons, in particular, are a symbol of fertility and motherhood. They can also represent growth, manifestation, and creativity depending on the individual. If all or some of these are attributes that you see in yourself, our moon and dots temporary tattoo could be the design you’ve been looking for.
Created using a small, sharp, black fine line style, our moon and dots temporary tattoo incorporates a crescent moon with small dots connecting both ends of the crescent to create a full moon. Simple yet extremely powerful, this ecological alternative is made using non-toxic materials and ink. Better yet, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
Want to share your design with like-minded people in your social circle? Our moon and dots temporary tattoo comes in packs of three making them perfect for friendship groups or close family members. But, that’s not all this multipack is good for! If you’re thinking of committing to a real piece but aren’t sure where to get your tattoo, our temporary tattoos give you the chance to try out the design on different parts of your body first.
Summon your inner creativity and manifest yourself to the world with our moon and dots temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend