Moon Planet Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Moon planet symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Humans started studying the moon, stars, and other celestial objects thousands of years ago. Throughout the centuries, astronomers created a series of symbols and icons to help identify planets as well as other objects, and many of these icons have become a common element in pop culture. Our moon planet symbol temporary tattoo features a classic astronomical moon design, which has become the global symbol of our planet’s lone natural satellite.
The crescent icon featured in our moon planet symbol temporary piece makes it a popular choice for non-permanent as well as conventional tattoos. Like the traditional zodiac and planetary signs, this specific moon design has been used for centuries and is widely recognized by astronomers around the world.
If you’re thinking about getting a permanent moon planet symbol tattoo, our temporary design is a great way to decide which part of your body you want to ink. The best part is that all of our temporary tattoos are printed on paper, shipped in biodegradable packaging, and printed using vegan materials, so it reduces your impact on the environment.
Our moon planet symbol temporary tattoo features a slick, minimalist design without filling. It’s a relatively small piece that’s perfect for people who want something succinct, elegant, and mysterious.
If you’re looking for a timeless design that’s powerful and attractive, our moon planet symbol temporary tattoo may be the ideal alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend