Morning Star Type II by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style morning star type II temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Created by Jakenowicz, a tattoo artist known for his fine line aesthetic, this Morning Star Type 2 temporary tattoo is an elegant portrayal of this famous shining star. After the moon, the morning star is the brightest natural object in the night sky. Unlike true stars, the morning star is called a wandering star because it moves across the sky during its nightly journey.
The term “morning star” is a misnomer since this bright object is actually the planet Venus, which makes this temporary tattoo a favorite of Tauruses and Libras, whose ruling planet is Venus. Venus rules over love and prosperity, which also makes this morning star tattoo a good choice for anyone who wants to attract more pleasure, happiness, and love in their lives.
The morning star holds even further significance for women, as venus is associated with feminine energy. This is such a strong and historical association, that the gender symbol for females is the same one used to depict Venus. So full of meaning, this tiny, graceful tattoo will look incredible anywhere on the body.
Our temporary tattoos are perfect for trying out before getting permanent ink since they come in a set of three. Experiment with different placements or share one with a friend! Each of our tattoos is created from environmentally-friendly and fully-recyclable materials. We don’t use any plastic and our inks are vegetable-based.
If you like this style, be sure to check out the entire collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend