One Day At A Time Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'One day at a time' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
The phrase “one day at a time” is used in a variety of contexts to remind us that we can accomplish our goals with a consistent approach that focuses on what can be done each day. While the meaning can vary based on your own personal beliefs, the universal message will be understood by all. Before committing to permanent ink, grab a set of our ‘one day at a time’ semi-permanent tattoos to ensure this is the right choice for you.
Our cursive ‘one day at a time’ long-lasting tattoo is often used to describe an approach to tackling difficult tasks or challenges. The message reminds us that we can reach our goals by focusing on what can be accomplished each day, rather than getting lost in the big picture. This can help to prevent overwhelm and can make the task seem more manageable.
This phrase is an important tenet of Alcoholics Anonymous. For some people, our eco-friendly ‘one day at a time’ long-lasting fake tattoo is a powerful reminder to focus on your commitment to stay sober and care for yourself one day at a time. Rather than wondering if you can really stay sober for your lifetime, you can choose to stay sober one day at a time, which feels more manageable to many people.
You might also choose this ‘one day at a time’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a reminder to live in the present moment and not worry about what has happened in the past or what may happen in the future. Designed to last on your skin for about 14 days, our skin-friendly 2-week tattoos are the ultimate way to try out your design before getting inked! For more inspiring designs, check out all of our quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend