Pioneer Plaque Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Pioneer plaque pulsar map temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.9 in / 7.4 cm (width)|
Our plastic-free Pioneer plaque temporary tattoo is an elegant design that is an ideal choice for those who have a passion for astronomy and the mysteries of outer space. Featuring a series of lines radiating out from a center point, this design is both beautiful and meaningful to those who recognize its origins.
This Pioneer pulsar map fake tattoo is a replica of the original design placed upon the Pioneer spacecraft in 1972 before it began its journey. Intended as a message to extraterrestrial lifeforms in the event the spacecraft was intercepted, this design has captured the imagination of space enthusiasts worldwide.
Our Pioneer pulsar plaque sticker tattoo is a wonderful way to show a passion for outer space or interest in extraterrestrial lifeforms. This design will be immediately recognizable and serve as a great conversation starter for those in the know.
Arriving in a set of three, our Pioneer plaque fake tattoo is the perfect way to experiment with this thought-provoking design before getting inked. With its elegant appearance, it will look incredible anywhere it is placed, so you’ll want to try out a few placements before committing! Check out all of the science temporary tattoos in our collection for more options.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend