Poppy by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style poppy temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (height)|
This elegant depiction of a poppy flower was created in collaboration with Jakenowicz, a rising star in the tattoo world who is known for his fine line tattoos. With graceful arching lines and fine details, this poppy tattoo will add beauty wherever you choose to place it.
Poppy tattoos have been rising in popularity thanks to their beauty and potent symbolism. Many people choose poppy flowers simply because they appreciate the cheerful appearance of a poppy fluttering gracefully in a gentle breeze. There is nothing quite like seeing a field of vibrant red poppies in springtime. But for others, the symbolism of the poppy runs much deeper.
In many cultures, poppies are used to represent sleep, death, and peace. Some of the most important medical painkillers in existence today were created from the humble poppy. It was this medicine that was able to bring peace and sleep to those who suffered. Red poppies are strongly associated with World War I and are worn on Remembrance Day to commemorate fallen soldiers.
Regardless of your reason for embracing the poppy, this temporary tattoo by Jakenowicz is a beautiful option to consider. It comes in a set of three, so you can share with a friend or try out different placements before getting inked.
Each of our tattoos is created using environmentally-friendly materials, including vegetable-based inks and 100% recyclable paper and packaging. If you love the hand-drawn aesthetic, don’t miss our full collection of Jakenowicz’s temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend