Quaver Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small quaver temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
Musicians and music lovers often seek a tattoo to showcase their love of music. Of the many options available, our ecological quaver temporary tattoo is among the most classic and popular designs.
At its most basic, the quaver is used to indicate a fast tempo. The word quaver comes from the Old French word for shaking, as the note was originally written with a tremble mark to indicate its short duration. This musical symbol is often used in fast-paced or energetic pieces of music to create a sense of excitement. They are also commonly used in jazz and blues to convey the feeling of swing.
As such, people who choose our quaver fake tattoo typically appreciate a faster music tempo. Whether they are jazz lovers or just prefer exciting pieces, this note is perfect for them.
This black quaver sticker tattoo, which comes in a set of three, might also be chosen to symbolize movement or vibrancy. Whether you're a musician or simply someone who appreciates the beauty of sound, our quaver fake tattoo can be a powerful and evocative way to express your love of music. For other options, be sure to check out all of the music temporary tattoos in our collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend