Rainbow Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist rainbow temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Rainbows are one of the most spectacular and enchanting sights to behold. Splashed across the sky, the brilliant colors will bring a smile to your face, no matter what troubles you. Rainbows remind us that something beautiful can come out of a cloudy, rainy day. For this reason, rainbows are a universal symbol of hope and optimism.
As children, we were fascinated with rainbows, frequently recreating them in paintings and drawings. Just as rainbows complement any drawing, they can also be incorporated into tattoo design to imbue it with additional meaning or beauty. Many people will use rainbow embellishments as a way to add optimism and color to their designs.
If you’re looking for a classic rainbow for your next tattoo, you’ll want to check out our rainbow temporary tattoo. Designed in full color, this fake tattoo features a classic rainbow arc in accurate ROYGBIV coloring. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting inked or share one with a friend!
The rainbow is also an important and powerful symbol of the queer pride and LGBT movement. It symbolizes hope, optimism, and the ability to lead a rich and full life. While traditionally depicted in a rectangle or as a flag, many people choose a classic rainbow shape to embrace and celebrate their sexual identity.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend