Saturn by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Saturn temporary tattoo, composed of a beautiful fine line style hand and planet Saturn.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Jakenowicz, a Polish tattoo artist, is known for his fine line aesthetic and thought-provoking designs. In this temporary tattoo, we see a hand reaching towards the planet of Saturn, which is depicted in a fine-line, minimalist style. This design is perfect for anyone who loves astronomy and dreams of transcending the earth or Capricorns who are looking for a unique way to embrace their ruling planet.
For many, Saturn is considered the most visually impressive planet in our solar system. This huge gaseous planet is encircled by otherworldy rings that remind us how fast and fascinating our universe is. In ancient Roman times, Saturn was viewed as the god of agriculture and wealth and thus was associated with the rewards of hard work. People who choose to get Saturn tattoos may do so to celebrate stability, industriousness, or perseverance.
Our ‘Saturn’ by Jackenowicz temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s great for experimenting with different placements or sharing with a friend. As with all the plastic-free fake tattoos in our collection, it is created using eco-friendly materials and 100% recyclable papers and packaging.
If you’re fascinated by this design, be sure to check out ‘Luna,’ a similar design that honors our connection to the moon. Love Jakenowicz’s style? Then don’t miss our full collection of Jakenowicz’s temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend