Semi-Permanent Dandelion Seed Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style dandelion seed two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Despite being disparaged by owners of perfect green lawns, many of us have a deep appreciation for the humble dandelion. In addition to adding a touch of color to our environment, these cheerful yellow flowers have deep symbolic meanings.
If you’re looking for a design that features your favorite flower, then our ecological semi-permanent dandelion seed tattoo is an option you’ll want to consider. This design depicts a single seed from the flower and is created using gardenia ink, which allows it to stay on your skin for up to two weeks.
In many cultures, dandelion seeds are viewed as a symbol of hope and new beginnings. When blown by the wind, the seeds float away on the breeze, eventually taking root and growing into new plants. In this way, our dandelion seed semi-permanent temporary tattoo can symbolize the potential for change and growth that exists within all of us. This design can remind you to embrace change and to always strive for personal growth.
You might also choose our dandelion seed long-lasting fake tattoo as a symbol of wishes coming true or good luck. This meaning stems from the childhood pastime of blowing on a dandelion seed head and making a wish. Whatever your motivation, we’re sure you’re going to love trying out this whimsical long-lasting dandelion seed tattoo, which comes in a set of two. If you’re looking for a design that features the entire flower, then you may prefer our semi-permanent fine line dandelion tattoo instead.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend