Small Mother And Daughter Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small mother and daughter symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
The bond between a mother and daughter is unique. For many, their moms are more than just their guardian angel. They’re their best friend, their confidant, and the person they go to when they need a shoulder to cry on. And, what better way to show appreciation for this bond than with a tattoo! If you’re looking for a piece that can represent your relationship with your mother, our small mother and daughter symbol temporary tattoo is perfect for you!
Also available in a larger size, our small mother and daughter symbol temporary tattoo is an elegant and subtle piece that really encompasses the love and support often seen in this relationship. Perfect for the environmentally conscious among us, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging and are made using non-toxic materials and ink.
Delivered to you in packs of three, this temporary tattoo is a great opportunity to try out a design on different parts of your body or even share it with friends and family. FDA-compliant and suitable for women of all age groups, this eco-friendly temporary tattoo will give you the chance to test out your piece before you opt for the real deal.
If you’re looking for a way to express the undying love you have for your mom, our small mother and daughter symbol temporary tattoo is exactly what you need!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend