Small Mother Child Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little fine line mother child symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a unique tattoo to honor the bond between mother and child? A beautiful Celtic symbol is used to express this relationship in our small mother child symbol temporary tattoo. The interwoven lines depict a mother holding her child close, while also referencing the life that formed inside her womb.
This mother-child temporary tattoo can be worn by a mother who wants to signify that the bond between her and her child will never be broken, even when that child is no longer in her arms. This fake tattoo would also be an incredible way to honor your own mother. Or it could be chosen by a man who wants to show his affection for an important mother-child dyad in his life.
This temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so if you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, it is the perfect way to try before you buy. Looking for something a little bigger? We also offer a larger version of the mother child symbol temporary tattoo.
Of equal importance, our temporary tattoos also let you honor our mother earth. Our mission is to create beautiful fake tattoos that will have the smallest impact possible on our environment. For this reason, we have chosen to completely avoid the use of plastic in our tattoos and packaging. We use only non-toxic adhesives, soy ink, and recyclable paper to create the paper tattoos in our collection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend