Small Tatteco Hummingbird (left) Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small version of Tatteco's hummingbird logo temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
The smallest birds in the world, hummingbirds have fascinated mankind since ancient times. With their unique wing action, they stand apart from other birds in their ability to fly backward and upside down. Some ancient cultures, such as the Celts and certain Native American tribes, viewed hummingbirds as a link between people and the gods. They are considered very spiritual animals and are a top choice in spirit or totem animals.
Western cultures often view hummingbirds as symbols of joy, happiness, freedom, and good luck. Indeed, the opportunity to witness this tiny bird as it goes about its daily work is an incredible sight to behold. Their small size, fast movements, and beautiful colors are breathtaking and worthy of our awe.
At Tatteco, it is no secret that we adore hummingbirds! We chose this small but mighty bird as our logo to inspire us in our daily lives. If you’re thinking about getting this tattoo, our small Tatteco hummingbird temporary tattoo is the perfect way to try it out before getting permanent ink since it comes in a set of three.
Our small hummingbird fake tattoo is created from environmentally friendly materials, such as vegetable inks and non-toxic adhesives. Our plastic-free tattoos are printed on and arrive in 100% recyclable paper, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend