Snake Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line snake temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4.4 in / 11 cm (height)|
Juan Pedroza Tobar, a talented tattoo artist from Columbia who goes by the name 1991.ink, is known for his intricate designs that feature powerful symbols. His work often incorporates additional elements to give his design extra impact, as seen here in this plastic-free snake temporary tattoo by 1991.ink.
This elegant and eye-catching design offers you an easy way to experiment with 1991.ink’s unique style. This ornamental snake fake tattoo features the sinuous body of a snake, with additional design flourishes incorporated into the snake’s body for added visual impact.
This snake sticker tattoo by 1991.ink is a great way to embrace this popular tattoo motif. These slithering creatures can symbolize a variety of things, from danger and death to rebirth and new beginnings. In many cultures, snakes are seen as symbols of healing, due to their ability to shed their skin and emerge anew.
You might choose this fine line snake adhesive tattoo to represent the cycle of life, death, and resurrection. Or perhaps you see these creatures as embodiments of temptation, desire, and sexuality. Whether chosen for its beauty or its meaning, we know you’ll love trying out this fake tattoo, which comes in a set of three. Want to see more? We have a whole collection of temporary tattoos by 1991.ink for you to explore.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend