Spade Playing Card Suit Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist spade playing card suit temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
A spade tattoo is a unique and thought-provoking design that can be used to express a variety of meanings. This is not the most common tattoo, so it’s ideal for those who love a conversation starter or prefer to keep their tattoo meaning a bit enigmatic. This spade playing card temporary tattoo is the right choice for someone who prefers a minimal, yet bold design.
On playing cards, the spade originates from the design of spears that were carried by guards as they protected a castle. Interestingly, in the older style of German playing cards, the spade suit was depicted with a sword, but it represented the same thing - the guard. In this way, the spade can be seen as a symbol of protection or a reminder to guard your own castle.
You might also be considering our spade suite fake tattoo to represent luck. Card games involve a fair amount of luck, so choosing one of the suit symbols is a great way to embrace the role that luck plays in your life. Maybe you are considering this design because you love a good game of cards or a night at the blackjack table.
Whatever your motivation, our spade playing card temporary tattoo offers you the perfect way to try before you buy because it comes in a set of three. There are many variations to spade tattoo designs, but sometimes a simple, minimalist design feels the most powerful. Another variation on this theme is our spade outline temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend