Tiny Black Snake Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist black snake temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Whether you hate it or love it, the snake symbol is present in a huge variety of different cultures. Centuries ago, snakes were regarded as mysterious animals that linked the world of the living with that of the dead, and in some cultures, they even represented fertility and balance. Our eco-friendly tiny black snake temporary tattoo is a powerful piece that’s printed on recyclable paper using non-toxic materials, making it a great choice for your next night out.
From Mayan mythology right down to modern best-sellers like the Harry Potter series, snakes have held a prominent role in many aspects of human life. Our tiny black snake temporary tattoo features a simple and elegant design of a viper moving in serpentine while sticking its tongue out to collect chemicals and smell its surroundings. This is the signature pose of a snake, so you can show love and respect for these majestic animals with this sharp non-permanent piece.
Native tribes in both North and South America viewed snakes as a mythological symbol that helps them get closer to their deities. In North America, the Hopi, Aztecs, and Natchez tribes all saw snakes as holy beings that brought good luck, were in charge of bestowing fertility to all other beings, and served as the portal between two worlds.
If you’re looking for a temporary tiny black snake tattoo, our plastic-free pieces are an ecological alternative for your next non-permanent piece.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend