Watercolor Daisy Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style daisy flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
Common daisies grow by the thousands in the wild and they’ve become an iconic flower in multiple cultures. Sturdy yet delicate, daisies are actually made up of two separate flowers combined. The yellow center of a daisy is a type of disc floret, while its quintessential white petals are called a ray floret. Because these two flowers work so well, daisies represent the perfect union between two partners.
Our watercolor daisy temporary tattoo comes in 100% paper packaging and it features a beautiful design of two flowers with stems and leaves. This non-permanent piece is ideal for those who, like the daisy, maintain composure and grace even during trying times.
According to an old Celtic legend, these flowers also represent purity, innocence, and positivity. In Norse mythology, the goddess of fertility, beauty, and love takes the daisy as her sacred flower. Romans, on the other hand, believed that daisy represented transformation, chastity, and the ability to achieve anything.
In some places, daisies are known as “day’s eyes” because their petals cover the white center at nighttime. Once the sun comes out, the petals reveal the flower’s fresh, colorful center. If you’re looking for an artistic design with a powerful message, our eco-concious daisy temporary tattoo may be a great alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend